A tempered glass surface (which integrates the nanoparticles electric resistance) and a natural stone slab as a decorative element and heat accumulator transmits 70% of the heat energy generated by radiation while the remaining 30% is transported by convection. It is also worth mentioning that the proportion of heat transported by convection uses a natural form of convection that is distinctly different from the forced convection used by conventional heating systems.
The Duo-Therm ® central Wall Heating is composed by:
the tempered glass surface (which integrates the nanoparticles electric resistance)
the stone as heat accumulator
the thermostat to regulate the temperature
3 Concepts in one Product: Aesthetic, Comfort and Economy!
How it works?
DUO-THERM ® DELUXE is a patented system which combines the latest technology with many years of experience in tempered glass, infrared radiation and its transmission.
The thermal element - Tempered Glass - radiates the heat, and, instantly, heats the wall behind. This way, the wall continues to radiate heat for hours, even after the electric supply is off.
The desired ambient temperature is regulated via a thermostat. This thermostat, connected to a 220/230 V wall socket, regulates the desired ambient temperature, switching the Duo-Thermo radiator on and off as the need arises. The thermostat should be installed at a certain distance from the DUO-THERMO radiator in order to ensure that the temperature of the wall and room are calculated as accurately as possible.
Duo-Therm ® Deluxe Models
Heated Area (m2)
Warranty: 10 years!
Innovation & Advantages:
20% less of the initial time the stone and the wall where is installed heats up simultaneously
bigger heating surface the electric resistance is uniform distributed in nanoparticles all over the glass surface, increasingthe efficiency, without increasing the power and reducing the consumption time.
30% more on the heat accumulation, since the heat radiation to the wall is instant.
more decorative options - type of stone, size and shape.
The Duo-Therm ® heating system does not require a separate room for the installation of a boiler and/or an oil deposit, nor any gas piping or a chimney and it does not require any kind of maintenance.